Reviews or members of GAOL events?

K12K13

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As a proper answer to the OP:

I don't actually go there myself but I do go to Matlock & most people who go there are also regulars at the Gaol. So please take this as the best I can offer. Basically I have never heard a bad word said about the site & often get invited along with the words "You'd love it mate".

I know Justin who runs it is a top bloke and I can vouch for most of the regulars who are also great guys, apart from that; I don't have anything other than to recommend the site on here say only. But it is good solid here say

Its not a full endorsement but its the best help I can offer.

One of my favourite sites. Well ran and the regulars are a friendly bunch. Just make sure you take a torch and full face protection with you - some very dark areas and very close engagement distances :D

To be fair I have only played there once, the site was pretty well run though to much not taking of hits not dealt with by the marshals for my liking.

Very close engagement and very few areas where you can get a sustained exchange of fire going, also a lot of choke points where it is difficult to do anything other than queue up to get shot. That said they were working on the site layout to improve things on that score.

Game rules were clearly laid out and games were varied. I would certainly play there again as it is a unique site.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.