TM Scar Vs Krytec CRB?

Snakeeyes75

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

I think y'all need to chill out..... real guns these are not, I couldn't tell the difference between a Krytac and a PTW to look at and in a skirmish they all perform much and much the same..... have yet to fire an electric recoil gun that felt anything like firing a real gun..... yet to fire a gas gun that felt firing anything like a real gun.... none of them sound like one. Some folk want to pretend they are real soldiers, others want to pretend they are Rambo, others just get a buzz outta shooting their mates with little plastic balls..... Personally I'd have joined the army or at least the TA if ultra realism was what I was after rather than run around the woods going pewpewpew.

Everyone is different obviously airsoft isn't real we all know that but some like the guns to look realistic I enjoy the fact they look the part as much as I do playing that's my choice. To be honest trigger I think you sounded a bit of a dickhead in you're replies you might not agree with his reason but no need to be an arse.

• Supporters

Everyone is different obviously airsoft isn't real we all know that but some like the guns to look realistic I enjoy the fact they look the part as much as I do playing that's my choice. To be honest trigger I think you sounded a bit of a d*ckhead in you're replies you might not agree with his reason but no need to be an arse.

I am a dickhead but at least I am honest about it and dont need to live in fantasy land.

• Supporters

Can everyone just calm the fuck down? There is NO need for name calling.

Guest PT247

ahh gas guns. Are we gonna get back on actual topic now rather than pissing each other off about things that are actually nothing to do with this thread at all? :-)

• Supporters

His winding me up I thought keyboard warriors all hung out on the car forums. I've got a GHK M4 for you're info PT.

Look up the definition of a keyboard warrior pal. Anyone who has met me will tell you I will say it quite happily in person not just hiding behind my keyboard.

By the way I am using my phone so its more of touchscreen warrior ☺

• Supporters

Seriously - will the pair of you wind your necks in?

The one thing that annoys me more than ANYTHING is the manly macho bullshit posturing that goes on online sometimes. If a post about a toy gun winds you up so much that you want to threaten physical violence then you need to step away from the keyboard and chill the fuck out.

Having done some research since rather than swop sarcasm and put downs, Ive discovered for myself that Krytac is part of KRISS and that there is some plan to bring out a Krytac airsoft version of the .45 ACP vector.

Ive also found that the PDW looks very similar to the LWRC IC-PDW.

Live and learn.

I shall probably get one now. :-p

Krytac also launched the Mk2 version of their guns at the Shot Show. A lot of UK retailers are currently out of stock awaiting the Mk2 which has a spring decompression feature, probably using the forward assist like other makes, a better pistol grip and a billet type receiver which is much sharper than the Mk1. Stock should be coming in over the next few months.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.