what spring in snow wolf barrett m82?

mimozine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm no expert but a spring might not be your answer if you're looking for consistency mainly, and only another 30-40 fps.

As mentioned above, tightening everything up and making sure there are no air leaks (youtube videos explain how) will help.

maybe some better hop up bucking/rubber too?

• Root Admin

i want to use it as a dmr at my site, site limit for dmr is 420. gonna fit a tightbore barrel too btw.

Tightbores do not equate to more accuracy. Generally the cheaper ones make your hop less consistent than just a polished stock barrel - you'll want a ~6.04 by a good brand.

yeah ill be looking at a good make of barrel. hopefully get one longer than the one thats in it also. i was gonna take the gun to a localish airsoft shop and get gearbox checked, descent grease put it and maybe a barring spring guild/new piston. figured might as well get a brand new spring banged in while i was at it. just dont know which one to get as tried searching t'net but no luck on what it takes.

• Root Admin

Yup: Awful website, not-so-brilliant prices (on things that can be acquired from Europe easily) and an untested new ownership is why I don't recommend ASPUK anymore. Gotta hand it to them though, they have a very strong brand going.

Yup: Awful website, not-so-brilliant prices (on things that can be acquired from Europe easily) and an untested new ownership is why I don't recommend ASPUK anymore. Gotta hand it to them though, they have a very strong brand going.

I can vouch for new owners, had 1x service, 1x upgrade from them in the last few months, no complaints at all from me, I think they're brilliant, but obviously that's subject to opinion :P

Well it's good to hear that they're somewhat confirmed - I think a lot of people have had work done by them.

After speaking to one of the guys down there too, it would appear that they're planning a re-vamp of the website soon :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.