Gaming PC..... Where to buy?

Guest PT247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

Order has now been confirmed and they plan on sending it out on the 24th which is a bit sluggish for a turnaround time, still I could have paid more for a faster turnaround so can't complain. These are the bits I've ordered:

Corsair 750D Airflow Edition
X99-DELUXE/USB 3.1 S2011-3
3XS Optimal OC
Intel Core i7 5930K s2011 v3
Corsair Hydro H115i CPU Cooler
4x8GB CMD32GX4M4B3000C15
6GB EVGA GTX 980Ti SC ACX2Cool
3XS GPU Overclock
3XS RMi1000 GOLD CP-9020084-UK
SM951 M2 NVMe MZVPV256HDG
512GB SSUNG 850 PRO SSD
1TB WD10EZRX SATA3 HDD 64MB
LG UH12NS30 BD-R SATA 12X
Creative Sound Blaster ZX
USB 3.1 2-PORT CARD PCI E X4

by the looks of it it comes with 3 copies of The Division too lol

Guest PT247

2 currently: 34" ultrawide curved monitor and a 29" widescreen, although when I have funds free I want to get another 2 34" ultrawide curved screens, will then have 3 screens on the new PC and run the 29" off this PC alongside it

What mouse you going for?

I quite like the RATT series but the QC isn't the best (had 2 break so far). I've now switched to a Logitech G502 which is wired and I have to say it's pretty good.

Guest PT247

already have mouse and keyboard so don't need to get them but both are Razer.... left handed Deathadder mouse and their Deathstalker keyboard.

Guest PT247

I couldn't really find any wired left handed gaming mice from anyone else at the time I got it. They both do the job nicely, much better than the wireless stuff I had previously :-)

I couldn't really find any wired left handed gaming mice from anyone else at the time I got it. They both do the job nicely, much better than the wireless stuff I had previously :-)

So, do you use WASD/8456/cursors?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.