Gaming PC..... Where to buy?

Guest PT247

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

As on the tin, where is the best place to buy a custom gaming PC (I am not interested in building it myself). Thanks...

• Supporters

I bought my last 2 PCs from Novatech, had no problems with either one at all.

I was just going to suggest Novatech...

Guest PT247

building one is not gonna happen.... am an electrical/electronics engineer so it isn't because I can't, just I don't want to and would rather have the peace of mind of a warranty on the computer.

Guest PT247

I bought my last 2 PCs from Novatech, had no problems with either one at all.

I have used Novatech in the past (first laptop) but not too keen on using them again, not sure why tbh, I just didn't like them lol

I used dino pc and couldn't fault them, not the fastest service in the world but definitely worth a punt if they can do what you want cheap

• Supporters

building one is not gonna happen.... am an electrical/electronics engineer so it isn't because I can't, just I don't want to and would rather have the peace of mind of a warranty on the computer.

if you build your own and buy parts from places like Scan or Overclockers you get warranty on parts anyway. I've build 3 PC's in the last two months and all the important components have warranty.

if you build your own and buy parts from places like Scan or Overclockers you get warranty on parts anyway. I've build 3 PC's in the last two months and all the important components have warranty.

@OP

Scan even do special installation insurance at 5% product value for 30 days(i think), and if you're the one at fault damaging something they replace it. One thing I don't like about it was that for my last pc I had to do two orders to get scansure only on the processor/mobo and not on everything, but with free delivery it didn't matter.

have you considered a laptop? I'm running a ASUS ROG 751 with 970m GTX and they are just about to release the first water cooled laptop running a 980m GTX. it will be expensive but you get mobility and high end gaming all in one.

Guest PT247

have you considered a laptop? I'm running a ASUS ROG 751 with 970m GTX and they are just about to release the first water cooled laptop running a 980m GTX. it will be expensive but you get mobility and high end gaming all in one.

I have an ultrawide 34" curved monitor and a 29" second monitor for my views so a laptop would be no use, I also game at a PC desk so don't need to be mobile and am after duel Titans in SLI which I doubt I could fit in a laptop lol.

I have run a gaming laptop in the past when I was in the RN as it meant I could game when we were at sea but want somit a bit beefier. Ta for thinking outside the box though! :-)

do they not do low end stuff then?

They lowest they do is about £550, it's more that they systems they make are great especially the mid to high range stuff but you could probably find the similar spec PC cheaper somewhere else.

Guest PT247

DEETS! Give us the deets!

it is quite a nice spec, waiting on them confirming my order but should get it Wednesday. I opted not to go for the 2 x Titans in SLI as it was just really silly money.... instead just spent silly money lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.