Twit

Mr Monkey Nuts

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK so the loop at the front of my gearbox that the mag release goes through erm ... "fell off" araldite failed to resolve the issue and now the gearbox is FUBAR.

Now I understand VFC m4s don't use the little loop? Is it as simple as dropping a vfc mag catch in and pew pew pew?

• Supporters

Can you take a picture of the box ???

Reason being I "might" have what I suspect is a vfc box in bits the sector n spur gears have a spring on them

8mm black bushings etc....

If ya stuck it might be an option but no point if it won't work or totally different.

Think loop is on right side of gearbox shell

But at work so can't check jack $hit atm

But pic would help to see when I get home

The box is a zci one so not originally vfc and the receiver is g&p

No I can't see how it would work either but read some drivel on a muRican site, though best to check in with civilised folk.

I have two more shells, but they won't take 16awg and don't want to go down to 18. May just have to bite the bullet and get another shell.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.