G&P Keymod Rail Covers

KiwiBanany

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

what are your thoughts? i just put some on my SR-L and i think they look sweet! Got a friend that disagrees though, and wondered I didn't know what i was talking about :D

post-12204-0-79801300-1457464821_thumb.jpg

post-12204-0-93281600-1457464833_thumb.jpg

Guest PT247

not my cup of tea, the thing I like about keymod rails is how nice they are to hold and how slim they are, adding the covers seems to negate both IMO.

• Supporters

On a firearm you do need plastic covers, these thin, lightweight modern rails get real hot, real fast. Ironically it's actually relevant to airsoft (for me anyway) in the reverse fashion, because I have crap circulation in my hands and holding a bare metal rail all day during a game in the winter will literally put me down and out of action without decently thick gloves and plastic panels.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.