Niprol (WE) Inner barrels - Any info?

SCAR_Jester
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

recently LandWarrior has increased their Nuprol stock to include inner barrels.

I can't find anything on the web about them however they are similarly priced to that of ZCI barrels.

Does anyone know if firstly they are any good, or cheap tat?

Could be that we have another good value for money barrel on our hands such with ZCI's?

Anyone with info on them please step forth!

Thanks

- Corky

Probably too early to tell on a general consensus. Maybe grab one and report back? I noticed a few European retailers stocking them a couple of days back so obviously the first batch has just come in.

Hmm, might just do that actually. was hopping on an informed report on one as I'm looking for a DMR barrel (leaning more towards a cheap entrance to DMRs build)

If I go through with it you'll hear from me in a few weeks!

Probably too early to tell on a general consensus. Maybe grab one and report back? I noticed a few European retailers stocking them a couple of days back so obviously the first batch has just come in.

If it's Nuprol its guaranteed to have imperfections all over the place, suspect its just rebranded WETTI barrels anyway, which are garbage.

If it's Nuprol its guaranteed to have imperfections all over the place, suspect its just rebranded WETTI barrels anyway, which are garbage.

WETTI aren't partnered with WE anymore and took their trademark parts with them. Or that was the case from my view, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Root Admin

I dislike the Nuprol brand as much as the next man, but we'll never know until we try I guess.

WETTI aren't partnered with WE anymore and took their trademark parts with them. Or that was the case from my view, correct me if I'm wrong.

WE Europe split from WETTI, WE is WETTI.

WE Europe split from WETTI, WE is WETTI.

Wrong. These 3 are distinct entities.

WE - original factory in Taiwan

WETTI - HK based distributor (When WE Europe started they mistakenly went into business with them thinking they were WE)

WE Europe - UK based distributor, owner of the Nuprol brand which I don't think has anything to do with WE.

Wrong. These 3 are distinct entities.

WE - original factory in Taiwan

WETTI - HK based distributor (When WE Europe started they mistakenly went into business with them thinking they were WE)

WE Europe - UK based distributor, owner of the Nuprol brand which I don't think has anything to do with WE.

I suggest you go look at the WE Tech Website/Facebook/Twitter/etc again then, they are all very clear with the fact that WE/WETTI are one and the same.

Just because WETTI purport to be WE-tech/WE doesn't make it true. They have stated themselves on Facebook that they can 'prove they are representatives of the factory'

www.wemodel.com.tw is the actual website of WE in Taiwan. I know this because I have set up an account with WETTI also thinking what you think, and after I received the paperwork all became clear.

• Supporters

I am yet to buy a single nuprol product that I like.

Bought one of their rails... all the slots are off spec by nearly 1mm.

Bought some of their BBs... jammed a speedloader, didn't feed properly in magazines.

Bought a red dot sight... ghosts like mad, glass is borderline sunglasses material.

Everything so far I've tried from nuprol has been junk, I have no reason to believe their inner barrels will be anything different.

Most of what Nuprol has put out so fair has just been mixed. The BBs were great, then awful. The mesh goggles are decent but the accessories are terrible (like the holo sights). Its not a brand I associate with good quality products at this point.

How would you test how good an inner barrel is? How many good reviews have we even seen of the qualities of barrels at this stage, I think most of the evidence for good barrels is actually just anecdotal without good science backing it up. The madbull consistency report is about the best thing I have seen but then there is hunterseeker5 telling us the fluting on the orca makes a big difference to flight accuracy and that isn't something the madbull test would determine. Most people don't have 50m of indoor area with a known target to test with and the one guy who was testing guns like that hasn't released a video in 2 years.

• 1 year later...

Came across This thread while looking for some info on these barrels, after hearing negative things about nuprol I wasn't hoping for much but for 25 quid thought I would take the punt and report back my findings!

good points;

- it's straight!!!

-thick barrel walls, seems pretty sturdy and also gives a great fit in outer barrel, no need to shim.

- steel polishes up great

bad points;

-small angled hop window, may appeal to some but for the purpose for which I bought it (rhop) no Bueno! Required some window modification.

- some slight manufacturing "rings" running the length of the barrel, not sure how much these  would affect performance, didn't work with my OCD so a good barrel linishing sorted those out.

Conclusion;

very impressed with ma 25 pound purchase! If your looking for a cheap TBB don't be put off by the nuprol name on it as it ain't total garbage, a few issues but my time is worthless so fixing those makes up saving the extra £25 I would spend on a better brand.

hopes this helps :) 

Guest PT247

that is the thing though..... if you want a barrel that does not require work then it is basically as bad as folk have stated.... I think if you put the work in on a lot of cheaper barrels they will perform well but to the average Joe who doesn't have the ability or tools to mod them they are junk and no better than OE.

Archived