Rainbow8.com

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Root Admin

Most of these companies won't mark down unless you ask - they stand to make no money from incorrectly marking value so generally a request is needed from the customer.

They're an excellent site though. 3 orders with them now and all dispatched and delivered quickly.

Their prices look almost to good to be true, MK23 for £82.39....TM G18 for £78.86. Can't see any pricing in regards to shipping though. not even at checkout :S

Their prices look almost to good to be true, MK23 for £82.39....TM G18 for £78.86. Can't see any pricing in regards to shipping though. not even at checkout :S

Aye, I'm eyeing the Mp7, Mp9 and Recoils.

If they stocked TM MP7 AEG Midcaps i'd do an order.

Aye, I'm eyeing the Mp7, Mp9 and Recoils.

If they stocked TM MP7 AEG Midcaps i'd do an order.

Let me know if you order, we potentially could share the order and postage. I was going to get the sopmod, shipping is £60ish

That's quite high, I couldn't find out shipping without giving them my full address.

I created an account so I could check:

LnZg0Mm.png

• Head Moderator

^^ so that is about £334 total on invoice.

• Root Admin

Indeed. You will see the 20% VAT for that, however - no way the believe it's just £12-worth of gun :(

Their shipping on magazines and the like is excellent though. Wouldn't spring for EMS though unless you're very impatient.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2 orders in the past 4 weeks.

Both turned up within a week!!! No import duty (UK doesn't really care about items from HK or China anyway. They don't have the man power to check them all).

Can't remember what carrier they used tho, sorry.

Johnny Yu is great. Always responds to email very quickly although his written English is pretty basic that being said it's a hell of a lot better than my Cantonese!

Gonna see what they can do on an AEG soon.

• 2 years later...

Another happy customer. Purchased here because it wasn't available anywhere in UK. 

I did have to pay tax before it would be delivered but still slightly cheaper than UK price.

Took about 3 weeks to arrive.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.