New Player looking for Site

Giliador

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I'm looking for nice airsoft place for skimrish near Leytonstone that offer full day on weekends and eve on weekday, not too expensive. And other question, can you still do UKARA if you already own black gun but you don't have UKAR. Thanks

Theres a CQB site in east London but Im not aware of any outdoor sites. Most large outdoor sites are scattered around the M25 circuit.

Not quote sure I understand your question about UKARA.

If you wish to construct a UKARA defence to allow people to sell you RIFs, then you need to do your three games and be over 18, etc. Its got nothing to do with what you own.

And other question, can you still do UKARA if you already own black gun but you don't have UKAR. Thanks

UKARA only covered the sale of a RIF, not the ownership. If you (somehow) already have a RIF that's not 2-Toned, you don't need UKARA to play. Only to buy another.

To get it, you'll need to play 3 times in no more than 90days at a Site where the Owner can "sign off" your UKARA.

Don't worry about playing with a RIF if your not UKARA'd. I don't actually have UKARA, as I'm playing with the kit I bought pre-VCRA/UKARA.

Having got back into the sport very recently (infact I'm still getting my kit back into working order - I've not played in almost 7yrs) I haven't yet got myself UKARA'd (yet).

Check out the Stickies on this forum. There's a lot of good info about UKARA, and general info, including an Airsoft Map to help you find a site 😃

Sometimes it's worthwhile doing a bit of travelling to get to a site that's worth playing at. I used to/ plan to have a local site I play at (UCAP Sandpit), but once in a while take a road trip to somewhere else (The Mall, Urban Assault etc) to mix things up a bit :-)

Anyway, welcome to the last sport you'll ever play. :-)

Thank you for clarification, my friend have RIF gun and was worried. Mall and sandpit were the one recommended in the shop 😉

The mall is a brilliant site. I played there many time when I was active. The crew who ran/run it were brilliant marshals and made the most of a unique site.

As for Sandpit, it was sold to me as "the only problem with the Sandpit is that it makes every other site seem rubbish".

If you get to the Sandpit I'll see you there (you won't see me though - I'm like a ninja).

Burrow your mates AEG and get a few games in. Once you've found your "home site", you'll have a better idea of what sort of kit you want to get.

Generally, were a nice bunch. Get chatting to the guys in the safezones, mostly were happy to show off kit. Handle a few guns (with permission, of course) and find what you like the feel of.

There is no "best gun", just what you prefer. There's more to the gun than you see on the websites, so it's a good idea to handle before you buy.

If you can get to Wolf Armouries in Camden, they're good for talking you through - or into - kit and guns.

Disclaimer: The ninja comment is totally unjustified and a complete falsification of the fact that I am, actually, useless at sneaking anywhere

Thank you for advice, I already have a gun, went for starter pack that came with G&G m4 two tone with plastic body, it will do for now, my friend have very nice G&P with metal body.

One more question: I have nihm 1600 battery, how long will it last on semi, and is it possible to charge on site? Thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.