Combat games survey

namecaps

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello friends.

Could you please help me with my studies? I'm doing research on combat gaming, and now I have to conduct public opinion survey. Please, spend 5 minutes and answer few questions by this link:

It is hosted by Survey Monkey - globally known survey service, so don't be affrais, it is not a scam of any sort.

By doing this survey you are potentially helping the combat gaming industry as a whole.

Thank you.

• Head Moderator

Out of interest what course are you studying? What level of qualification? Is this USA? How will the survey or collected data help the 'combat gaming' industry?

• Supporters

How much do I spend per month - if I ain't telling the wife I ain't telling you

(truth is I really don't know coz it really does vary £25 to £250+ if I see stuff and she hits the roof (again))

3 reasons - gave up coz " fun " just wasn't on there

don't care for ultra serious side or mega realistic or what not - just playing with toy guns I like the look of

(until they break - boo hoo but its just a toy gun ffs)

I just mess about and the way I play so badly - nobody takes me seriously anyway

bit american survey in dollars n education but if ya from US & really wanna know what us Limey's think

then I'd be glad to kind of convert stuff though £ to $ rate is a bit low atm

This is a post graduate program in engineering. If everything goes right, this survey will push industry towards making a better equipment. The question is how one defines 'better'? That is what you guys are asked for.

• Supporters

This is a post graduate program in engineering. If everything goes right, this survey will push industry towards making a better equipment. The question is how one defines 'better'? That is what you guys are asked for.

If thats what you are aiming for ask relevant questions.

Change the format to suit the people you are asking. Pounds not dollars and ask about what airsofters want to see improved not what we like about paintball and laser tag crap.

Cant see how you think this survey will help improve equipment.

Agree with trig , survey needs to be structured, maybe a survey for each sport, rather than each page having 2 for each, replies as well, written better, and at least attempt to make it relevant to where your posting it? A lot of people wouldnt even bother with that survey, and how would those vague questions lead to improvements in equipment? I didnt answer anything about any gear or anything. Maybe you should head back to the drawing board with this survey?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.