Gear tec

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'll have a word. We do try to bring the best deals we can and are usually cheaper than anyone else in the UK. Not much wiggle room on pistols sometimes and the odd assault rifle we get caught out on. Won't find better deals on support guns.

Would be nice to know who we is. Are you incorporated?

Would be nice to know who we is. Are you incorporated?

I am part of the Airshooters team but a business in my own right. I use their techs and I do paint jobs for them.

I like it, not too flashy, straight to the point. Suffice, ive abandoned all plans to paint my own AOR2 MP7 now. Your CYMA MP5K-PDW is bit expensive though :P.

Vallid defence required, buyer to cover fees.

Might want to change this though. Spelling error, and why on earth would the buyer pay 'fees'. :P

I don't see what is so wrong that you think you need a new site.

Is your work like Tattoos, one time only, or generic, or with any kind of guarantee it wont be duplicated/repeated with other clients, albeit perhaps for extra charge? When you yourself are not already copying someone else's copyrighted patterns, I mean.

I imagine camouflage and movie & gaming weapon patterns are a copyright minefield. Bet you can't touch anything disney, with the recent news on birthday cake and play music licensing.

PS Love the work you've done on the MP-9's.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.