Zm51 Sniper Rifle Scopes?

Path1337

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm new to 'Airsoft' and I just bought a Zm51 sniper rifle; the scope wasn't the best quality so I'm looking to buy one. Could some of you fellow experienced memeber recommended me one? (Any price) Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Trigger you put me to the ground with your suggestions :)), the poor lad paid less for his gun then those suggestions. Leaving this aside, OP will be nice if we would know a bugged that you are willing to spend on optics. Maybe have a look at this. Cheers

My suggestion was made towards his choice of gun and his scope he purchased (cheap in this case), based on the assumption that he's a beginner and doesn't need fancy stuff so to say. 1st some basic training, tactics, and after go for more quality products. As for end product 100% agree with them, those links have some quality products, but you need some proper tool to sit them on.

• Root Admin

Visionking's shop on AliExpress is basically the cheapest you can get them from if you do want a browse by the way: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/405045 - you shouldn't get an VAT slapped on as they don't declare the value.

I know this is probably a bit presumptuous, but I've been burned by it: If you happen to go for one then make sure to change the currency to GBP or your bank will charge you a conversion fee when they charge your card in USD.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Visionking-3-9x40-Rifle-scope-Riflescopes-for-Target-Shooting-Hunting-Military-1-inch-for-Ar15-M16/405045_32531607996.html

No point in a very good scope without a very good rifle.

That said, I got one of these, comes with weaver mounts on the top and side, the scope is illuminated, zooms between 4x and 12x, has a red dot attached (for close encounters) and is really good quality!

https://www.wish.com/geek/m/c/5526656d3462af0c106ac3c4

• Root Admin

I don't get it - that's basically more expensive than some of the cheaper VisionKing scopes.

It's not so much about functionality as it is about the clearness of the lenses, and VisionKing do a very good job of providing good quality glass that doesn't obscure your view and generally makes the game more enjoyable. Put it side-by-side a lot of the other cheap scopes and you'll see the difference, but it's hard to fathom by itself.

It's a good forward investment as a good scope holds its value well - VisionKing in particular tend to sell for 80% of their price as new.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.