Need advice starting, Plymouth

Big_jim
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone. As per title really. Due to financial times being a bit dodgy I had to move from tournament paintball to scenario. And now I am contemplating airsoft as a cheaper alternative to tide me over between expensive paintball jaunts. I am not finding airsoft as accessible to paintball however. I have no idea where to start. First thing is first I need to get registered. Can anyone advise me how to do this and then once that is done we can move onto the favorite noobie question "which gun".

• Supporters

Find a gun to fit your budget! your looking at around £100 minimum just reply in this thread once you have found a gun you like the look of ! there is and never will be a perfect gun.

You can use sites that airsoft world, Zeroin, Firesupport, Landwarriorairsoft, Wolf armouries, Actionhobbies or many others.

the bad news is that you will have to play 3 games in no less than 2 months to get registered,

The good news is that i remember there being a few sites near Plymouth! and you can rent the weapons so you dont need to worry about getting a 2 tone.

Have a gander here for your local sites.

http://www.airsoftmap.net/UK/Skirmish

it is, but nothing worse than someone coming in to get registered and saying, can you see the date i was first here, was few months ago at least

that's fair enough all depends on how often you play i guess :P

true, but if you're new and registering, its going be 2 months at least, and its just a pain looking back through the booking forms :o

but then again could me being lazy :D

Archived