Double Feeding Issues TR16 A2

Just_Jack 1991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello,

i know this has been covered a fair few times but its just a quick question, so i had upgraded my gun internals to a ProWin hop up unit and a MadBull Shark type hop up rubber with a H type nub.

performed alright throughout the day, didnt need to change the hop up after i had it set, at the end of the day (last match) it just started double feeding, i had probably had about 2,500 bb's through it and then no matter what i did it would not stop double feeding, im guessing its an internal issue but as i have never had to deal with double feeding before i dont know the most common causes.

any help would be greatly appriciated

Based on what you changed I would guess its the lip of the hop rubber, the BBs aren't getting held at the lip. Remove the hop unit + inner barrel and put a BB in their on its own, it should be held at the lip. It might be getting let through a bit too easily, its a common cause of double feed issues on hop unit or rubber upgrades especially considering they all have slightly different tolerances. The prowin is a little odd in dimensions and I think its one of the reason people recommend the Prometheus purple with it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.