Buying from TaiwanGun

callumbagshaw

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nope, no import taxes as they're in the EU. Just the cost stated on the website. I've used them loads before, never really had any issues.

Hi, Just to let you know I've just received an order from taiwangun.com today (a JG BAR 10 sniper rifle plus scope and bipod). I ordered it on Sunday night.

No additional charges to pay as its coming from another EU country. Can't believe I've found this place, its awesome. Just ordered another £200's worth of stuff including pistol and a load of kit. Mad not to buy from them.

• Supporters

Why did you have to show me this?? I'm skint already, this doesn't help!!!!! 😕

Best not go to gunfire.pl then...

no tax no vat. just makesure ya get them to put the ukara on the box, and dontforget to check out gunfire.pl befor ordering as they may have it cheaper with free post sometimes to (also there rockets brand bb's are quite good ;) )

Just reminded me of another reason to stay in the EU!

i've got no probe buying from Taiwangun but would not rush back to Gunfire as the sniper rifle i got cheaper than elsewhere was crap! it didn't even shoot over 300fps when advertised at 430+fps.

have used Taiwanguns a couple of times now, and found it a good experience. Delivery is free if over a certain amount, and can be tracked via UPS website.

I bought a sniper rifle and included my UKARA number in the comments section and this came through no problems.

The only thing I don't like when looking at the pistols for examples, trying to work out the make and model is hard sometimes e.g. CM.126 (CM) not heard of CM as a brand and what the CM.126 is meant to be.. it looks like a 1911 but might be something else.

I've found the pricing with TG is better than with Gunfire, so I'm sticking with TG for the time being.

The only thing I don't like when looking at the pistols for examples, trying to work out the make and model is hard sometimes e.g. CM.126 (CM) not heard of CM as a brand and what the CM.126 is meant to be.. it looks like a 1911 but might be something else.

CM is short for CYMA on their site, the CM.126 is their AEP M9 model. The CM.123 is the M1911 :)

• Supporters

To be absolutely honest - there isn't much in it....

Sometimes Taiwangun do better deals

Gunfire when they have offers on it becomes oooh I gotta get that coz its a really stupid bargain not to

In my mind - when you get stuff at a crazy price you have to consider the odd time things may require a bit of work

though free spring downgrade is good if you don't feel confident

Some stuff is really good, some is alright

Some parts - some are better than others

a few parts from TWG were supposed to a certain brand but as they repack a lot of bits into bags for transport

sometimes - maybe once or twice I wondered if they really were what they said they was in description....

Most of the stuff is very good, a few things I'd never buy again but can't grumble at daft price I paid for some bits

Guns overall have been amazing but they don't do cheap G&G's - my G&G's all came from UK retailers

But think they will accept stuff back if it is really shagged

but me I normaly break or rip stuff open with 15mins of it arriving anyway

Both TWG & GF are both good sites imho, GF are bigger of course

with any place you need to do a smidge of research before getting carried away

This is what places like AF-UK & Google are for

Happy Shooting :)

Bargain central......why wasn't I notified about these sites before?

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Bargain central......why wasn't I notified about these sites before?

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

I thought everyone knew? It's noted enough times on treads. But one point to make is that if you can get the same gun from your local site for not much more money is it not worth getting it from them? If they make a little profit surly it's a good thing for the "sport"

I thought everyone knew? It's noted enough times on treads. But one point to make is that if you can get the same gun from your local site for not much more money is it not worth getting it from them? If they make a little profit surly it's a good thing for the "sport"

I don't really live on forums so I must have missed these threads.

Your point about guns doesn't apply to me as my loadout has been complete for a while and its bang on for me so no intention of changing it. I'm more looking at choice of kit for a good price.

I'm guessing you'd only need to give them your ukara number when ordering the guns? Things like magazines and kit should be fine getting here without it or am I wrong?

Although I'm not sure, I'm pretty confident you're right.

That certainly applies to accessories bought from UK shops, UKARA is only for RIFs

I'm guessing you'd only need to give them your ukara number when ordering the guns? Things like magazines and kit should be fine getting here without it or am I wrong?

Although I'm not sure, I'm pretty confident you're right.

That certainly applies to accessories bought from UK shops, UKARA is only for RIFs

For import, I wouldn't chance it on an IF either.

The international retailers do not need the UKARA number to sell to you. However you need a valid defence to import, and UK customs conveniently accept UKARA.

For import, I wouldn't chance it on an IF either.

The international retailers do not need the UKARA number to sell to you. However you need a valid defence to import, and UK customs conveniently accept UKARA.

Think I'll just give em ukara details regardless of what I'm ordering then. Better safe than sorry.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.