Another AFUK Meet - Please vote on the poll if you're interested in coming.

Hef Legend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Gents,

After the success of the recent AFUK Mall meet (Thanks again to Craig/Trigger), I thought it would be a good idea to get another meet on the go.

There's a poll here for some of the main sites: http://strawpoll.me/7003175

Please vote for your top 1-2 sites.

It's worth noting that some of these sites cannot/will not private hire, so we'd need to book independently and play the open day. Which would be fine as I'd imagine our lot would make up a large portion of the numbers.

As soon as we have a handful of locations cherry picked, we'll look at numbers, dates, rules and cost.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget if we end up down in portsmouth Russ at Combat south has Fort widley urban cqb site also available for private hire. I know him quite well too lol see what the vote ends up as.

No two tone?

What about pink pigs?

If Hambo can't play I am out

I'm sure we can convince them to let the porkinator play :)

Only if he promises to bring the party poppers.

• Head Moderator

Great idea, either site. We could end up losing a few members down in the UCAP Bunker, I play there and will probably be one of them. It is normally a full auto site so The Mall will seem tame in comparison, and it is much darker.

http://ucap.co.uk/ucap-airsoft-venues/ucap-bunker-venue/

Great idea, either site. We could end up losing a few members down in the UCAP Bunker, I play there and will probably be one of them. It is normally a full auto site so The Mall will seem tame in comparison, and it is much darker.

http://ucap.co.uk/ucap-airsoft-venues/ucap-bunker-venue/

I went there once when I first started airsoft at about 18.....It was quite a shock to be peppered at 30 rps from 10 feet away lol

Certainly got the adrenaline going though :)

Where are you based atm dragon?

I think so, would be good.

Depending on how the marshalls are, we could perhaps offer up two spaces for people to be terminators or something similar.

Also I think it would be good to keep it semi only, but we can always do a vote.

• Head Moderator

We could have some competions to liven it up. I thought about it for the mall game but didn't have a chance to set anything up.

Most hits

Most hits taken

So how do you count my self inflicted foot shots? I tend to have a few either test my pistol magazine is working or to make up numbers in respawn.

• Head Moderator

I dont count them, I just shake my head wondering why some idiot is shooting himself in the foot.

Not as bad as the player repeatedly shooting someone in the dark and screaming "take your hits!" before realising he was actually looking at himself in a mirror :) True story, and for once not me.

It may be k@rl lol

Ive done bunker a few times, marshals are sound down there. Id probably throw my vote for combat south though as not only is it a new site for me but it has 'fort' in it. I love a good fort haha

A good indoor site with good rounded players - sports & not ultra serious is what I mean

(not weebles holding toy guns)

but yeah wtf - I'll travel a bit for that again

put me down for it please

How far are u travelling?

Is that a standard thing for UCAP to block two tones not just for this but in general?

Not so much a drama for me as I'll just give my missus a RIF but a few other mates only have two tones

• Head Moderator

Is that a standard thing for UCAP to block two tones not just for this but in general?

Not so much a drama for me as I'll just give my missus a RIF but a few other mates only have two tones

It is the standard rule accross their sites.

Archived