Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do you choose what to get done, just as i thought i had made my mind ,i think of something else. deffo gonna be calling soon for pistol and rifle job. keep up the nice work m8.

how do you choose what to get done, just as i thought i had made my mind ,i think of something else. deffo gonna be calling soon for pistol and rifle job. keep up the nice work m8.

Cheers Davey. I'm very lucky in that the customer usually tells me how they want it or have an idea in mind. Between the two of us we come up with a final scheme. The AA12 turned out a lot nicer than I first expected as once I get started I get new ideas for colors or how the pattern should go.

You've actually made a vector look pretty

Very well done.

It goes to prove you can polish a turd.

Lol. Praise indeed. It started out as the tan version. Came up pretty sweet and the customer loves it.

• 2 weeks later...

How can I order one of those mandalorian helmets? I've looked on your Facebook page but I can't find the guy who makes them? How much are they? Cheers

On another note, love your work.

How can I order one of those mandalorian helmets? I've looked on your Facebook page but I can't find the guy who makes them? How much are they? Cheers

On another note, love your work.

Think I've messaged you via FB. Just in case they are made by a guy called Josh Perry. I'm not sure but on my FB page dedicated to the paint side of things : Gear Techs Custom Work he may be tagged in on the helmet posts. I have one that he did gor me still to paint although this is just for show as it doesn't have the ballistic mesh.

Think I've messaged you via FB. Just in case they are made by a guy called Josh Perry. I'm not sure but on my FB page dedicated to the paint side of things : Gear Techs Custom Work he may be tagged in on the helmet posts. I have one that he did gor me still to paint although this is just for show as it doesn't have the ballistic mesh.

Yeah, that was me. I'll see if I can find him

so impressed by your work, you just seem to get better and better with each piece mate

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.