Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Saw Hef_Legends Krytac pdw last night was a very nice job. Absolutely gorgeous well done.

Many thanks. Turned out nice that one.

• Supporters

And that will cut anything as long as it's something like a vector image?

Yes, the driver has a plugin that works with adobe illustrator too so you can plot directly from that. The software it comes with converts from dxf so you can import ready made logos etc.

I still REALLY want one of those helmets but cannot justify the price as Im not sure they are really skirmishable. I dont think I would get on with it, It would look awesome on display (which is why I want one mostly if im honest)

• Supporters

I still REALLY want one of those helmets but cannot justify the price as Im not sure they are really skirmishable. I dont think I would get on with it, It would look awesome on display (which is why I want one mostly if im honest)

If you just want a display piece, maybe a proper Boba Fett one would be a better bet?

For something the size of an M4 in one of the more basic camos it's £55. Attachments and extra mags cost a little bit more. For something like the white mass effect rifle it was £75

Amazing work!

would it be the same cost to just give a rifle a slight distressed look?

Amazing work!

would it be the same cost to just give a rifle a slight distressed look?

Depends what you mean by distressed. Do you mean worn metal or a dusty appearance too?

If you just want a display piece, maybe a proper Boba Fett one would be a better bet?

Not saying I wouldn't strut around my site like a peacock wearing it.. Just that it probably wouldn't be my no1 headwear when playing.

But you are onto something, although getting a display piece past the Mrs wouldn't be as easy as an airsoft helmet ;) My nerd shelves are pretty full already :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers folks. The AA12 was fun to work on. Nice flat slabs of plastic to paint.

• 1 month later...

is that a gbb pistol or aeg damn good skills

If you mean the pistol finished in the P51 Mustang theme its a WE GBB 1911

SNIP

SNIP

Gotta love the halo inspired rifle. I would be so tempted to do that when i finally get a RIF.

Edited by Nutster
Don't quote pics from the post above

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.