Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Dont wana give too much away, not even got the rifle yet. But was brainstorming earlier. If I can get the rifle I want, and the changes on it I want I know what to ask him to do :)

Just wanted to compliment you on your work, fella.

What you do looks insane, although too glitzy for my taste. Still deserves a big shout out.

Cheers folks, always appreciate feedback. I spoke to Josh who makes the helmets a couple of days ago. I think he may have been away. I'll mention to him to check his inbox.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Dang... If I was UK based I'd send some stuff your way...

Hi,

Your work is great may i ask where you get your stencils from as i con only find them in usa ! !

• Supporters

Hi,

Your work is great may i ask where you get your stencils from as i con only find them in usa ! !

Most airbrush stencils are made in the US so that doesn't surprise me at all. The other way would be to buy yourself a vinyl cutter and get decent at converting images to vector files (that's what I did).

Hi,

Some of the stencils I get cut and some I do at home on one of the wifes craft cutters.

Do you paint inside the magwells?

No, I tend to pack them with something to stop paint getting to the internals

• Supporters

Some of the stencils I get cut and some I do at home on one of the wifes craft cutters.

Craft Robo?

Craft Robo?

Critacut. Not ideal as it's very limited when it comes to the kind of stencils I need. Cam cut my hex stencils and digital stencil.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Man, great work.

I saw you on Facebook a couple of weeks ago after browsing the Specna Arms page there.

I'm in love with that Orange & White camo M4.

Might have to see about that one.

• Supporters

Critacut. Not ideal as it's very limited when it comes to the kind of stencils I need. Cam cut my hex stencils and digital stencil.

I have an old C200-20 Craft Robo I used to use for bike helmets and stuff. Great little machine for the money, cuts well down to pretty small resolutions too!

Do you mean Cricut buddy? My wife has one she uses in her day job. "Sure Cuts a Lot" software, neat little tool.

Do you mean Cricut buddy? My wife has one she uses in her day job. "Sure Cuts a Lot" software, neat little tool.

That's the fellow. Nice bit of kit but the version the wife has will only cut patterns from a cartridge or the website.

For what reason does your website state "RIFs" in the shop instead of "airsoft guns"?

Not really sure.

I have an old C200-20 Craft Robo I used to use for bike helmets and stuff. Great little machine for the money, cuts well down to pretty small resolutions too!

And that will cut anything as long as it's something like a vector image?

That's the fellow. Nice bit of kit but the version the wife has will only cut patterns from a cartridge or the website.

Yeah the wife's one was £300, can do pretty complex shapes, have found vectors work the best but generally any picture that has pretty clean lines.

Yeah the wife's one was £300, can do pretty complex shapes, have found vectors work the best but generally any picture that has pretty clean lines.

Must have been the later model they brought out. The wife has had this one a while. Think it was the first version which is limited

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.