Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

KWA QRF Mod1, as titled in the pic, & yep it's a hybrid of all the models you mentioned 👍

Oh yeah, I was so focused on the up close details in the second pic I must have glossed over all that info.. I have to say I'm not typically interested in anything that is not specifically modeled off of something real-steel. However that looks very cool !

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Zarrin said:

Oh yeah, I was so focused on the up close details in the second pic I must have glossed over all that info.. I have to say I'm not typically interested in anything that is not specifically modeled off of something real-steel. However that looks very cool !

Geartech can make even the ugliest duckling 🐥 look cool 😎 lol

56 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Geartech can make even the ugliest duckling 🐥 look cool 😎 lol

Yeah, just been googling and YTing it, and while it looks pretty neat in GTs pics, somehow it doesn't look all that special out the box - honestly if you wanna go something in the same vein I'd just go MP5.

On 07/03/2021 at 23:49, PopRocket123 said:

I'm definitely sending this to get some cool futuristic paint job done once it's finished

FB_IMG_1608503972457.jpg

Crying out for a Halo-style paint job IMO...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 20/04/2021 at 15:12, cropzy said:

Mind telling me how you did this? I am wanting to paint my AK and I love this.

I’d say this fine chap sponged the colours on , could be totally and utterly wrong but if pressed that’s what I’d put my money on .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/12/2021 at 10:16, Halo said:

How much do these normally cost?

Around £95 for something like an M4 or AK with one mag. A little more if there are lots of a attachments or it's a finish that requires a lit of stencils. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.