Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 07/09/2018 at 18:37, E21A said:

Is it best to PM you here or contact through your website to discuss some work? 

Message sent

I would LOVE to see a really shitty gun with a terrible/totally out there (glittery unicorns etc) paint job... and then imagine the horror in Geardos faces when I run out shoot em a scoot back into cover!! 

29 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

I would LOVE to see a really shitty gun with a terrible/totally out there (glittery unicorns etc) paint job... and then imagine the horror in Geardos faces when I run out shoot em a scoot back into cover!! 

I could sell you a Tiffany Glock lol

7E880999-49F1-455F-8B18-C0E7770E171F.thumb.jpeg.0156357df4de199cfb9b2232bee2dfcf.jpeg

21 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I could sell you a Tiffany Glock lol

7E880999-49F1-455F-8B18-C0E7770E171F.thumb.jpeg.0156357df4de199cfb9b2232bee2dfcf.jpeg

If only I didnt hate glocks!! 

Except the trigger it looks like a Nerf gun!! LOVE IT haha

• Supporters
3 hours ago, GearTech said:

Second ARP9 finished in a Deadpool theme. The first one sold so fast we were asked to do a second. 

received_2169910186668523.jpeg

received_471128156715931.jpeg

Oof, love that borderlands one! You know one day I'm gonna have to get my glock painted up in the 'Wraiths' skin from CSGO by you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
On 31/10/2018 at 21:48, GearTech said:

Evo Deadpool 1.jpg

Sterling 5.jpg

WoW ! I’m impressed you actually made an evo look less like the lump of smegma from the Devils foreskin that it actually is ! Well done sir !😱

Yet again congratulations on the Sterling paint job  , only negative (yes I’m actually going to point out some negative points !😳) I know it’s what the customer will have wonted but those big ass stencils on the mags ? Nope you’ll never see anything like that on Sterling mags and the same for the ‘dirt’ looks 100% real but wouldn’t happen as the RSM would rip your heart out of you chest if he’d seen dirt like that on ANY weapon ! 🤯

😁😁

12 hours ago, Druid799 said:

WoW ! I’m impressed you actually made an evo look less like the lump of smegma from the Devils foreskin that it actually is ! Well done sir !😱

Yet again congratulations on the Sterling paint job  , only negative (yes I’m actually going to pint out some negative points !😳) I know it’s what the customer will have wonted but those big ass stencils on the mags ? Nope you’ll never see anything like that on Sterling mags and the same for the ‘dirt’ looks 100% real but wouldn’t happen as the RSM would rip your heart out of you chest if he’d seen dirt like that on ANY weapon ! 🤯

😁😁

Good points. I'm not into rusted firearms. Even in the apocalypse they would be too valuable to allow to get that way. The Sterling is from a near future/post apocalyptic type scenario. The "rust" is actually dust and the stencils.... Well everyone puts stencils on things during the apocalypse. Don't they? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Oh man ! I’m loving these paint jobs yet again ! Especially the M4 looks like a striking snake on the end of the barrel ! 👍👍

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Oh man ! I’m loving these paint jobs yet again ! Especially the M4 looks like a striking snake on the end of the barrel ! 👍👍

Many thanks. It seemed to suit the end of the Predetor hand guard rather nicely.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.