Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Non related to this post, but how are you finding your Krytac?

Really impressed with it so far. I have installed a guarder m100 in it so that taught my how to strip it and the gearbox is just amazing. Super accurate, has good range and very good groupings. It is worth every single penny and you get comments on it as well so that's a bonus haha.

Incredible work.

Just an FYI Monty...this is the same guy http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30111-specna-arms-m4-with-m203/ he is legit. This is his FB page to https://www.facebook.com/groups/772418769517194/

• Supporters

I figured after seeing this thread. Just seeing a new user with professionally taken pictures in his sales thread made me wonder.. :)

That looks like Hydro dipping ?

All hand painted Qlimax. Have all the kit for hydro dipping just haven't set it up yet.

Maybe do some kind of introductory competition or something, so one of us can get a gun painted to review and show off :P

I've got 2 Krytacs coming.....Just saying lol

Maybe I could do some sort of competition. People post pics of guns they might like painted and possible schemes. People vote. Winner gets free paint job.

Do you disassemble the externals for this?

Also guys, white can't be two tone - that's a realistic colour.

I do strip them down if it makes painting easier

Inspiring stuff there.. It's cool how you can make things look slightly smudged and scratchy. Gives it that used effect, really nice.

Maybe I could do some sort of competition. People post pics of guns they might like painted and possible schemes. People vote. Winner gets free paint job.

This could do with a nice paint job.......just saying :)

9jEsQCm.jpg

Got to ask, whats the name of those face shields on the fast helmets? Anyone know please?

They are made by a lad on FB by the name of Josh Perry. If you join my FB page: geartechcustompaint and find the album with them in you will see he is tagged in. He usually sends them direct to me if the customer asks for a paint job.

They are made by a lad on FB by the name of Josh Perry. If you join my FB page: geartechcustompaint and find the album with them in you will see he is tagged in. He usually sends them direct to me if the customer asks for a paint job.

Looks Mandalorian. :)

Do you know if Josh makes them to order and can he be contacted via FB?

Do you know if Josh makes them to order and can he be contacted via FB?

If you join my FB page : geartechcustompaint and look through the albums he is tagged in on the ones with the helmets in. He usually makes them to order. If people want them painting he post direct to me when they are made.

Yep, already signed up to your page thanks and loving it! Just thought Josh looks like he doesn't go on FB much.

Yep, already signed up to your page thanks and loving it! Just thought Josh looks like he doesn't go on FB much.

I'll give him a nudge. Have you messaged him?

• Supporters

Got to ask, whats the name of those face shields on the fast helmets? Anyone know please?

Dafuq is Josh.

Do try to keep up.

• 2 months later...

Yes, messaged him. No pressure, dont want to hassle the guy!

Out of interest did you get a reply? if so whats the ballpark figure for one? I am really interested but do not use BookFace and wondered if they were in my price range ..

Gona defo use Geartec soon. No idea what to do though, just want something different. May go totally crazy, I do have one or two ideas :)

Gona defo use Geartec soon. No idea what to do though, just want something different. May go totally crazy, I do have one or two ideas :)

Chris is a great guy, really patient too. Just let him know what you're after etc and he'll steer you right :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.