Custom paint work

GearTech
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would (some of) these be classified as two tones?

That's a good question.. As far as I remember correctly it has to be a non-military colour, or a bright colour covering 51% of the gun at least.

The red/yellow ones probably would be considered two-tone, can't really tell for sure with the rest.

Would (some of) these be classified as two tones?

The red Mandalorian was a 2 tone commission. The wasp would also be classed as a 2 tone. Easy enough to do a 2 tone and still make it look cool.

Love those SL8 paint jobs - particularly the Mass Effect one (huge fan of the series).

What are your prices on average?

For something the size of an M4 in one of the more basic camos it's £55. Attachments and extra mags cost a little bit more. For something like the white mass effect rifle it was £75

For something the size of an M4 in one of the more basic camos it's £55. Attachments and extra mags cost a little bit more. For something like the white mass effect rifle it was £75

So you can do custom commissions?

You might be getting a krytac your way soon haha.

• Supporters

Blimey....you're selling yourself short there mate.

Do you just do guns or have you looked at the rest of the custom paint market?

Drop me a message any time. Always happy to take on a new project

Blimey....you're selling yourself short there mate.

Do you just do guns or have you looked at the rest of the custom paint market?

I know a lot of people have said its cheap but I enjoy doing them and it keeps me out of trouble. I sprayed a couple of custom helmets and I'm just about to finish a mask someone has sent. The hydro dipping will be a big bonus once its set up. You anything in particular you think could be sprayed?

Non related to this post, but how are you finding your Krytac?

Once the mask is done, any chance of some photos?

I've got an old Cactus Hobbies Mask that's boring OD at the moment - so I may be after a little custom work on it too 😃

You've got some serious talent! We'd better get in quick before you realise and hike your prices up :-)

Once the mask is done, any chance of some photos?

I've got an old Cactus Hobbies Mask that's boring OD at the moment - so I may be after a little custom work on it too

You've got some serious talent! We'd better get in quick before you realise and hike your prices up :-)

I'll post some pics as soon as its done. Its a Zombie "Nazi" and was just in black plastic. The idea is to bring it to life......no pun intended

• Supporters

I know a lot of people have said its cheap but I enjoy doing them and it keeps me out of trouble. I sprayed a couple of custom helmets and I'm just about to finish a mask someone has sent. The hydro dipping will be a big bonus once its set up. You anything in particular you think could be sprayed?

Anything and everything. I've pretty much stopped painting at the minute but I've done loads of different stuff over the years!

I've painted all kinds of things. I had my own China antique restoration business for nearly 20 years so sprayed all manor of things then. Made models. Painted Nerfs for people. Anything people asked for basically

Maybe do some kind of introductory competition or something, so one of us can get a gun painted to review and show off :P

I've got 2 Krytacs coming.....Just saying lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.