Hi

GearTech

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just joined up to the forum as I was pointed in the direction on FB. I run GearTechCustomPaint that some of you may have seen on FB, however due to recent events it looks as though things will be moving away from there and moving back to the forums like it used to be a couple of years ago. Feel free to check my page out if you haven't seen it. Look forward to seeing what goes on on here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/772418769517194/

post-12696-0-96663100-1456775734_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Hey Chris. I believe it was me that pointed you here!

Welcome to the forum. Ignore the miserable ones by the way, we're mostly friendly. :)

Hey Chris. I believe it was me that pointed you here!

Welcome to the forum. Ignore the miserable ones by the way, we're mostly friendly. :)

Cheers. I used to walk the hallowed grounds on many a WWII re-enactment forum so know what they can be like. Great place for info though, glad you pointed it out.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.