Raptrix

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Just a quick polite to say Hi on the forums!

Recently come back to airsoft and previously spent most of my time on Zeroin but fancied a change to a different forum environment.

Currently based in east riding of Yorkshire but previously played mostly in the midlands at Phoenix.

Currently working with 0 guns in the armoury following a big sell for the first house.

Looking to get my hands on a DMR in the short term with plans to most likely lose said house once I start buying again...

Look forward to talking with you all.

Regards,

Raptrix (Leigh)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :) I am sure you will find this forum a little different to Z1, at least here we can openly discuss different products and retailers. Also the home to some useful knowledge and humour.

Welcome aboard the boards :P

Hope you enjoy the change of scenery. There is a wealth of knowledge to be had here as well as a healthy dose of light hearted banter.

Enjoy.

RmP

Haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.