Airsoft Addict Player Profiles

Gweggles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Is it just me or is the Batman logo the first thing that you notice?

First thing I notice jedi is poor trigger discipline :P then boo... batman logo

• Supporters

I don't see your issue?

My issue is you open the link and are greeted with the words "be your own hero" then you have to read through someones best war story glory moment and its written out like its a serious war story as well.

Cant help it I hate self love from players, a bit of bigging up banter is fair play but dont believe your own b*llshit.

My favourite airsoft moments seeing some poor buggers body language as hes informed we are about to play duck hunt, horror and utter defeat was what it looked like.

Things I have done, I cant remember any glory moments because all they are is being lucky and they dont mean anything.

Lets enjoy the game but not get too caught up in the crap because we are just a bunch of idiots with toy guns and probably nowhere near as good at it as we think we are.

• Head Moderator

As a subscriber to Airsoft Action I love the Tactical Teddy cartoons, wicked sense of humour. Having looked at some of the photographs on Airsoft Addict gallery they are good quality and I see their appeal.

• Supporters

Well...if we keep this curmudgeonly behaviour up we'll have no worries about FB kids joining and spoiling the ambience...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.