tinywind.com

asbo1991
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Watching some videos on youtube and noticed airsoft mike is currently sponsored by this website.

now I have purchased some new goggles and a dump pouch today and they state it will be shipped within 2 business days, the issue I have is there is no delivery day as of yet but I will keep you all posted if this website is any good.

• Supporters

I was thinking somebody working for AP was doing this as a sideline on the quiet on more popular stuff

but my Private Eye - Inspector Proff, has uncovered the real truth behind this....

probably looking at about 3 weeks shipping - sometimes 2 if lucky sometimes 4 weeks if not so lucky but yeah they are sound

Well hopefully sooner rather than later, need the goggles to turn up so I can mod my mask to them so I don't get shot point blank in the nose again lol

will do a point blank test with a CM16 Raider (only gun I own) before I use them just to be sure

• 3 weeks later...

the googles and dump pouch turned up last week on Thursday, well packed and earlier than anticipated.

the googles work and the fan helps to fogging to a minimum but not completely prevent it, they also stopped my CM16 at point blank with just a small mark being left.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Yep. I ordered a few bits. Quickly shipped, products are good, no problems there, I will order from there if I need something.

The only annoying thing with the webshop is that clicking on a product opens it in a new tab.

Agree with Samurai that's the only gripe I had and also the tracking was an issue as it arrived while the tracking company said it was in transit but other than that all good

Archived