Info on big Airsoft meet in Hampshire in August

Skippy77

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was chatting to Dominic from bbguns4less and he said he'd attended a big meet last year with 2000 airsoft players in August around Hampshire, towards Bournemouth or there abouts

I've been playing airsoft for about 9 months and love playing it, it'd be fantastic to play again so many players and it'd be fun.

Does any one know what this is called, and is it on again this year?

Allegedly the games aren't brilliant but the social aspect is - more like a big camping trip with airsoft thrown in.

From experience of NAE...spot on.

I wouldn't say the games are particularly bad...just their not particularly good either.

I've played a couple of times and found the games are just a standard skirmish, except with more hunting around to find people. The site is so big that even with 2000 players, your more likely to run into little groups for quick firefights that anything big and impressive.

The social aspect is pretty good - but i prefer a smaller Sunday skirmish at a local site.

If you do go to NAE, I'd recommend going with a team. If your on your own, you'll find yourself stranded in the woods on your own.

Infact, a couple of times this was me - getting lost trying to find my team after a respawn :-/

It was many years ago I last player NAE, so in recent years they may have improved. But it never wow'ed me enough to go back.

The second (and last) time I went was only because I won 2 Tickets :-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.