New Recruit, New to Airsoft....

Verz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I thought I would sign up here having recently discovered this particular sport. I am from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, 32 years old and I have just got off the phone from Mick at Matlock Combat Games. I am looking to hopefully book onto the 5th of March skirmish to see how I can handle it. With rental gear to begin with, and my first ever shoot. I have never done airsoft or paintball before. But, airsoft seems to appeal to me more with using replica weaponry and tactics. I've always had an interest in military activities, so I think I should get into this fairly well. I also need a new hobby :)

If anyone goes to Matlock, it would be great to hear from you.

So, well...Hi :)

Thanks!

Enjoy the ride and dont rush into anything.

I must admit I find little in the way of military tactics in skirmishing which is why I made the leap to airsoft milsims, but you will have to decide for yourself.

Airsoft is an enabler and there are lots of different game styles out there to sample.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.