Battery/Charger issues

thejabbernaut

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so i have just bought a Bulldog smart charger and two Bulldog 1600Mah 8.4v batteries,,,,,i plug one battery in and it goes red..no problems, then it turns green after say 10 minutes, i then disconnect and reconnect and its red again, whats going on? and the other battery just causes the charger to blink red over and over.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

• Supporters

Oh please tell you didn't get your gun from JBBG as well

ya charger/battery sounds duff

try and return those 3x £15 items for refund and consider going lipo

(think a few still use nimah's but only coz of 9.6v for people wanting a bit more than 7.4v and not wanting juicy 11.1v lipo's)

hope you can return it to that fat chubby liar - their customer service isn't their strong point I'm afraid

Oh please tell you didn't get your gun from JBBG as well

ya charger/battery sounds duff

try and return those 3x £15 items for refund and consider going lipo

(think a few still use nimah's but only coz of 9.6v for people wanting a bit more than 7.4v and not wanting juicy 11.1v lipo's)

hope you can return it to that fat chubby liar - their customer service isn't their strong point I'm afraid

Yes from JBBG..used the battery that supposedly had full charge, just about got 400 rounds out of it before dying, back on charge now, is it possible that the charger itself is not drawing enough power as it is plugged into an extension lead/plug thing with other devices plugged in? also do the batteries come with some intial charge in which the charger thought was full?

edit:also i probably wont bother returning if its only the one battery at fault and not the charger.

• Supporters

Yes from JBBG..used the battery that supposedly had full charge, just about got 400 rounds out of it before dying, back on charge now, is it possible that the charger itself is not drawing enough power as it is plugged into an extension lead/plug thing with other devices plugged in? also do the batteries come with some intial charge in which the charger thought was full?

edit:also i probably wont bother returning if its only the one battery at fault and not the charger.

The BULL$HIT aka Bulldog stuff from JBBG is just that....

The charger has a 1.0 & 2.0 setting - not got one though, try two of them

to buy once or twice from JBBG is an easy mistake....

To buy often from JBBG & BBGuns4Less then the buyer is c@nt - ergh guess that was me

Anyway if it is like mine, it has 2 settings - I kept it at 1.0 setting

The problem is one battery sounds f*cked and perhaps the other is half f*cked

The old skool nimah's just crap out eventually and usually they "seem" to charge....

But it is like a bucket with a hole in - as soon as you take it off charge or pick bucket up it starts emptying.....

on duff nimah's you can charge them the day/night before and the next day they have lost a considerable amount

or one of the 1.2v cell's is w@nked and the battery is nigh on dead when charged

If you bought recently new from JBBG - f*cking send it back asap - nimah's are $hit - no really they are f*cking $hit !!!!

Most Airsoft shops sell them - f*ck knows why coz they are fully aware of their short comings

I mean - yeah they are batteries and they do work in stock guns but not great compared to modern day batteries

But its like you still using a classic Nokia 6310i or heck move up a bit and use a Motorola Razor etc....

Whilst everybody else has iPhone or Android mofo's

Actually sorry Nokia that is not fair - them Nokia's could last a week on battery being used 24/7

your nimah's at best are last 1 or 1.5mags

If you bought new then you have spent 3 x £15 and got little to show for it - get onto them to$$ers

if you bought s/hand - you got a dead & half dead pair of nimah's and know why previous owner upgraded to lipo

doubt if charger is duff as nigh on them batteries just crap out & die I'm afraid

their performance deteriorates - sometimes very quickly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.