hi cap mags

mimozine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

^^ what he said.

It's been a long time since I used Hi-Caps, but from what I remember it take a lot to "overwind" them to an extent of damage.

The sound will change from "bzzzz-bzzzz", to ""bzzz-click-bzzz-click" when you wind.

Once it's clicking, your done.

I seem to remember the mechanism gets pretty stiff it's it's overwound, so if your putting extra pressure on it to turn it - stop.

• Supporters

With ANY mag....

Empty the mag when ya finished !!!!

Leave a mag wound up or midcap loaded for a fortnight/ month or so it will lose tension in spring do you will eventually be winding the mag to fire 6-10 shots

Same goes for gun, ensure you fire it on semi a couple of times, if crazy speed mofo gun, try and park it with a used battery

Leaving gun's spring pre-cocked will result in fps loss very quickly

Kind of common sense but just letting ya know to help gun & last longer - hopefully

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.