Any reviews on tippmann m4

WoodfordWolf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I own two.

Performance wise they need tweaking like anything else airsoft related, however once setup they are great.

Sound wise is awesome, recoil is good, again there are aftermarket parts to increase both felt recoil and ROF.

Tippman warranty is easily the best in the airsoft world.

• Supporters

On a new gun, if your going to be using HPA you have to convert it (very easy), setup the fps (very easy), and the ROF (which can be challenging, if your going for the sweet spot)

Then you need the 3D printed nub, as stock it's not that good ... Also the stock barrel isn't that good

I know that all sounds bad, but trust me, it's more then worth it, and once set your gold :D

I got my Tippmans upper receivers tapped so I could run a TDC hop, worked a treat. I have a friends who's a machinist who can do a great job which allows standard nub stabilized from the top or full tap with a modified grub screw and flat nub :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.