Hey guys

Dizzilad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey ive never done airsoft before but im mainly here to look at kit.

Im currently serving in 1LANCS and im looking to buy some new webbing. Ive been looking at Discipline's molle stuff and it looks good and a few lads in my battalion use it. Im wondering if anyone on here uses it and wether they would reccomend it or if theres similar priced alternatives that are better. My main reason for asking here is simply because i imagine kit can get tried and tested just as much as it does in the army and i dont want to buy anything that will fall apart 3 miles into an 8 mile tab.

What im after is belt, yoke, triple stacker mag pouch, couple of normal sized utility pouches and a larger horizontal one.

Ill probably have a look around and see if airsoft tickles my fancy, could do with a decent hobby haha.

Cheers guys.

Asked on the milsim group on your behalf as I've never used it myself.

Doesnt appear to have the best of reps but its budget kit I think and very subjective with such a small sample depending on peoples experiences.

Have you looked at Warrior and British Tactical stuff ?

Yer the warrior stuff looks good and British Tactical is awesome kit just abit more expensive. Ill have to do pros and cons of warrior and disciple i think.

Cant find the milsim group/forum anywhere lol. Probably in plain sight though.

Thanks for the help mate. Always used tailored webbing before now so new to molle.

Thanks for helping me baz. I ordered warrior assault systems stuff and it came yesterday. Really happy with it.

I've also ended up buying a gun and loads of other kit for airsoft haha only came here to ask about kit and now I'm stuck here, happily of course lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.