Amsterdam AirSoft?

DANNY THOMAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In March am visiting Amsterdam for a short city break and am looking at playing AirSoft over there, has anyone ever played Airsoft in another country from their homeland?

Also, I'm looking to use a courier to ship my gun over to Amsterdam and pick it up there? Has anyone done this?

Any experiences of moving Airsoft equipment across boarders or playing in a different country please post your experiences.

Thanks.

if you drive I'd take it in the car. just make sure you dont break any of their laws. getting rifs back to UK tend to be hardest.

honestly if you can rent it'd probably be the smoothest?

where are you gonna airsoft?

if you drive I'd take it in the car. just make sure you dont break any of their laws. getting rifs back to UK tend to be hardest.

honestly if you can rent it'd probably be the smoothest?

where are you gonna airsoft?

travelling via planes.

I haven't actually found a AirSoft site in Amsterdam yet and this is why I come on here to ask if anyone had played in Amsterdam. Am also interested in the possibility of a language barrier and wether this would effect play etc. many questions. Looks like I'll have to give it ago and hope for the best.

• Supporters

travelling via planes.

I haven't actually found a AirSoft site in Amsterdam yet and this is why I come on here to ask if anyone had played in Amsterdam. Am also interested in the possibility of a language barrier and wether this would effect play etc. many questions. Looks like I'll have to give it ago and hope for the best.

Pretty much everyone in the Netherlands can speak English. The only language barrier you will likely experience is the locals speaking in Dutch so they can discuss how bad they think you are without you knowing.

Personally if you're going for a "mini city break" there's plenty of far better things you could do with your time in Amsterdam than go airsofting.

Pretty much everyone in the Netherlands can speak English. The only language barrier you will likely experience is the locals speaking in Dutch so they can discuss how bad they think you are without you knowing.

Personally if you're going for a "mini city break" there's plenty of far better things you could do with your time in Amsterdam than go airsofting.

Red light.

• Supporters

Red light.

Yeah....that's not what I meant but if it floats your boat...

Good luck with that. Airsoft was only legalised in the Netherlands a few years ago, and to take RIF's over you have to apply for an exemption for them with the Dutch Airsoft Sports Club (NABV) months in advance (I was told 3 months was usually minimum acceptable by a cousin who plays over there and holds NABV Membership).

Ahh! See this is the sort of information. I was looking for! Thanks.

Good luck with that. Airsoft was only legalised in the Netherlands a few years ago, and to take RIF's over you have to apply for an exemption for them with the Dutch Airsoft Sports Club (NABV) months in advance (I was told 3 months was usually minimum acceptable by a cousin who plays over there and holds NABV Membership).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.