Facebook Bans Airsoft Gun Sales

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Why is so bad to be in Sweden ???

soz just being very stupid and silly - like FaceBook

No good/established forums. for most people to bother to join seems somewhat unlikely. a somewhat different and what I'd consider less serious scene.

^^^^^^^not sure if 100% accurate, but its how I feel about it.

thou if its just the word gun combines with b/s/t that is banned then likely it wont affect any swedish airsoft b/s/t that I know of.

At the moment, it's sales and trading of firearms which includes BB guns by their default. Whether it impacts on airsoft (non second hand sales) and photos of military stuff remains to be seen.

As it explicitly says airsoft guns, its pretty well clear cut that its going to affect us.

As said in our earlier post, it seems it only affects second hand sales and trades (at the moment at least). The airsoft community and retail stuff is still continuing and most of the trade and sell groups have simply morphed into community only groups to survive the cull.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.