BUDGET AEG FROM £50 - £100

indiana

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Does no one use the search function? There's so many 'good aeg for £££' threads I might aswell just combine them all together, lol. Save up more.

G&G Combat machine series, Cyma Mp5/AK's, Galaxy Mp5 (If you're brave) Tri shot shotguns / single shot shotguns if you're desperate for a cheap gun..

• Supporters

Does no one use the search function? There's so many 'good aeg for £££' threads I might aswell just combine them all together, lol. Save up more.

Cow & Gate section springs to mind.

How to use a search function

What cheap gun

What gun

What goggles

Goggles or mesh

Which helmet

Ukara licence

How to get a Rif without Ukara licence

Why Google's my friend

Put it all into one handy section.

You could call it the;

F*ckwit starter section.

Or the "How to get started in airsoft with no personal effort section" if you're feeling nice.

Iv just started out, iv found that the black viper G36 is ok iv used it twice now and I was very surprised on how it fired. It's around 200fps but it dose the job.

• Supporters

Iv just started out, iv found that the black viper G36 is ok iv used it twice now and I was very surprised on how it fired. It's around 200fps but it dose the job.

OP, I strongly avoid purchasing this gun, please use the search function and take on the suggestions made such as G&G and ICS.

Thread locked due to the amount of these threads being made every week or so, it's irritating.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.