Fast Helmets

StretchWinters

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fast Helmets  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Fast Helmets

• Yus
    • Nah
    • Depends

I have the L/XL version of the FMA one. It's snug with the pads in but it fits me OK. Just how big is your head?

The 8fields is rated L/XL which according to the box is upto 62cm. Which should be fine, but i have a feeling thats the radius of the inner helmet, not the mounting/plastic structure inside.

its hard to wear a helmet without looking like a part of the female anatomy usually associated with a feeding newborns. and it would seem appearance matters in this sport. god knows why when i personally prefer NOT to be seen.

maybe they are the latest thing to be seen it, when your not-not being seen?

its hard to wear a helmet without looking like a part of the female anatomy usually associated with a feeding newborns. and it would seem appearance matters in this sport. god knows why when i personally prefer NOT to be seen.

maybe they are the latest thing to be seen it, when your not-not being seen?

Can't say I've ever seen breasts which looked like that.

Phallic perhaps; But not mammary.

• Head Moderator

No it was writing figuratively. I always thought that for thousands of years soldiers have been wearing helmets for protection and as part of their uniform. Now if we want to talk about tit like headwear that would be people in cars wearing babseball hats, the sign of a low IQ driver ;)

ah ppe, well thats a different story, along with five s's and kaisan. all about putting ticks in boxes. and yet still falls into the catagory of "hard of thinking"

Quit trolling; it's absurd to suggest people are stupid if something falls on them in a hard hat zone, and the hat protects them from their stupidity.

Quit trolling; it's absurd to suggest people are stupid if something falls on them in a hard hat zone, and the hat protects them from their stupidity.

not trolling matey, and i've worked in a big factory and what goes on the accident form is 95% of the time not what actually happened. its a sad fact that most accidents happen coz people arn't doing what they should, or cutting corners, or simply not thinking things through.

• Supporters

not trolling matey, and i've worked in a big factory and what goes on the accident form is 95% of the time not what actually happened. its a sad fact that most accidents happen coz people arn't doing what they should, or cutting corners, or simply not thinking things through.

Had you ever done an error management or human factors course you'd realise that what 'actually happened' 99% of the time isn't relevant, what ACTUALLY happened and how the accident happened isn't that important either. It's preventing that from happening again in future.

People cutting corners or not doing what they should is an organisational problem that is beholden upon everyone to report, lest someone get injured as a result of institutionalised negligence.

Just sold my 6b7 russian helmet so I can upgrade it to a 6b26 helmet. I don't wear a helmet for all loadouts though. Fast helmets theres no such thing as that when you do russian stuff.

My attitude to helmets has changed completely since my last game. While laying in undergrowth with my team waiting to spring the most epic ambush of all time (my opinion!), I completely overlooked the fact that I was beneath a thick overhanging tree branch. The ambush kicked off in spectacular fashion with smoke and flashbangs going off in all directions. However, I missed most of it because I'd leapt up from cover and smacked the top of my swede on the overhanging branch. The lump has now gone, but it's still sore!

I think I need a helmet to protect me from my own stupidity!

It's all personal preference in the end. Me, I have one as playing at the Mall and dwelling in the basement there are pipes/ledges/hanging bits that I have bumped into and have left their mark on the lid.

The fit can be crap, but I took the liner out of an old cycling helmet and cut it to fit the lid and my head nice and snug.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.