ukara query

mimozine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Send in your driving licence or passport as proof of identification & a few household bills (telephone, water, gas or electricity will do) as proof of address

Your driving licence will have your address to backup utility bills aswell

Dont send copies as they can be faked & may not be accepted

I would have thought, Passport, drivers licence & utility bills would be enough. If your on the electoral register this will also confirm your ID (I'm assuming UKARA are still using the ID older verification system), this should be adequate as this is all you need to gain a loan or open a bank account so that should be more than enough.

Send in your driving licence or passport as proof of identification & a few household bills (telephone, water, gas or electricity will do) as proof of address

Your driving licence will have your address to backup utility bills aswell

Dont send copies as they can be faked & may not be accepted

Haha, don't fall for this. Just do it in person.

• Moderators

As above, Firesuport did mine at their site, just showed ID on the day

Its just to confirm you are who you say you are and your current address.

Get your site to submit your application. They normally just want to see your documentation. Passport and photo driving licence are normally good.

thx guys, thats brilliant. off to site on sunday barring another god-damn storm.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.