Where to get a decent G36?

Bloodless2010

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere I can buy a G36, not two-toned (I don't have a UKARA number, I'm simply looking on where I can get a G36 in future when I acquire a UKARA number, and have the money)

My budget is about £150, don't really fancy spending more then that for a beginner/intermediate gun, I've seen a lot of G&G and JG G36s, but they are all above my sites FPS limit, which is 350. Really appreciate it, thanks.

And sorry if this is in the wrong section wasn't sure where to really post it.

TaiwanGun JG G36c @ £80 downgrade the spring free of charge

As do Gunfire.pl

decent china guns like Cyma JG etc.. - TWG or GF

higher end stuff maybe a UK retailer

Isn't TaiwanGuns clones of the original JG though? How will this effect the performance of it?

Worst one I saw was when the piston spring went up some guys left nostril. It was like that scene from Total Recall watching him pull it out.

Never trust a Chinese clone of a German gun they are just evil.

So maybe instead of bashing retailers (which I wasn't going to use) maybe you could provide me some I could actually use? So far the only site I've found is Patrolbase and Airsoftworld, but both are out of stock or too high FPS if in stock :(

• Supporters

So maybe instead of bashing retailers (which I wasn't going to use) maybe you could provide me some I could actually use? So far the only site I've found is Patrolbase and Airsoftworld, but both are out of stock or too high FPS if in stock :(

Sittingduck already gave you the answer.

I am just taking the piss because I am bored and feel too ill to do anything about it.

Not too ill to be able to search the umpteen threads on here that would of answered your question though (hint hint).

Sittingduck already gave you the answer.

I am just taking the piss because I am bored and feel too ill to do anything about it.

Not too ill to be able to search the umpteen threads on here that would of answered your question though (hint hint).

I don't want a clone that'll break on me, I wan't something reliable within my sites limits, and is in stock, I've searched through countless amount of websites and they are all either price or from the US..

Do yourself a favour dude

Get the JG G36C from taiwangun, its a great gun, cheap & you get a hi capacity magazine with it

Use the free downgrade service, your kept in the loop from dispatch to delivery.

I have one & after 15 months now, the polymer piston has to be changed from wear & tear

Taiwangun, same gun as on the UK retailers. Here I shamelessly linked to my own post in your other thread from 16 hours before you posted this thread. Awahahahaha

There are better options than JG, but if new to the hobby, unless you have a £400 budget, might as well just spend 80 and see how you do (don't put oil down the barrel/magwel).

• Supporters

Turns out he goes to my local site. And yes I will be wanting a valid defence.

Actually he hasn't been to any site yet.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30008-hi-im-new;-need-a-bit-of-reassurance/?fromsearch=1

Dont mean to sound like a jobsworth but if people keep selling guns to people without a defence then one day its going to bite everybody on the arse.

• Supporters

I don't have a UKARA number, I'm simply looking on where I can get a G36 in future when I acquire a UKARA number, and have the money

Actually he hasn't been to any site yet.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30008-hi-im-new;-need-a-bit-of-reassurance/?fromsearch=1

Dont mean to sound like a jobsworth but if people keep selling guns to people without a defence then one day its going to bite everybody on the arse.

Read the OP. He's not trying to buy without a defence.

Actually he hasn't been to any site yet.http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30008-hi-im-new;-need-a-bit-of-reassurance/?fromsearch=1

Please re-read my original post. I would try to purchase a RIF without a valid defence, as that puts the seller in a postiom where they are breaking the VCRA. The guy who offered to sell it to me is actually keeping hold of it for me until I get one, plus I clearly stated in the OP that it was for in future.

• Supporters

Read the OP. He's not trying to buy without a defence.

If you read all the posts then you see someone saying he has a gun for sale and to pm him. Then that same person later says the op plays at the same site when in a post yesterday the op states hes never played a game. It all starts to look a bit suspect.

If the seller is going to hold it until either the op has a provable defence whether thats Ukara or just skirmishing together a few times then thats good.

If not then thats not good. Airsoft only a needs couple of incidents before some politician decides to start trying to change the laws.

If you read all the posts then you see someone saying he has a gun for sale and to pm him. Then that same person later says the op plays at the same site when in a post yesterday the op states hes never played a game. It all starts to look a bit suspect.

If the seller is going to hold it until either the op has a provable defence whether thats Ukara or just skirmishing together a few times then thats good.

If not then thats not good. Airsoft only a needs couple of incidents before some politician decides to start trying to change the laws.

Having a UKARA number was his main concern in regards to selling it, and obviously would refuse if I tried to buy it without one, he has offered to keep hold of it for me until I have my UKARA. Would be great if you stopped assuming everyone was trying to break the law.

• Supporters

Having a UKARA number was his main concern in regards to selling it, and obviously would refuse if I tried to buy it without one, he has offered to keep hold of it for me until I have my UKARA. Would be great if you stopped assuming everyone was trying to break the law.

Wouldn't have assumed anything if he hadn't claimed you play at the same site as him which was a bit of a stretch of the truth.

Unfortunately all the forums are full of people buying and selling without doing things correctly and with the all the issues lately its not a good time to be drawing the wrong attention.

Would be great if lots of people stopped trying to break the law because in the end the only people who will lose out are the legitimate airsofters.

Right, lets clear the air here.

Yes, I have offered to sell either or both my ASG G36c and G&G G36c. Yes I am aware that he does not currently hold UKARA but I will not be selling until he has UKARA. After I PM'd him he said that he is attending the game day at Task force Cowbridge (becuase he could see on my profile that I go to Task force cowbridge).

I have offered if he would like that he may use the G&G G36c at this sunday's game if he would like to test it out. He would like to test it. What I also offered which a different site I have mentioned did for me was allow me to put a deposit on the gun when I first started out and it kept ON SITE. Then upon getting UKARA then he would be able to take what ever he bought home from the site. But not a second before then! However he already has a 2-tone gun so has said he will rather not have something held on site for him.

Our current agreement is that he gets to test the gun on Sunday's game and then when he has UKARA decide if he wants it or not. I apologise as I can see from the point of view of someone who cannot see the PM's that it looks suspect, but I will not in any way put myself in trouble because someone wants what I have to sell.

Sorry for the confusion on this thread. If an admin is wanting I will share the PM's with said admin for the sake of transparency.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.