Good All Rounder

Dan2493

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is there a difference in the barrel length on the full length spr and the carbine version?

just wondering if its worth getting the crb one as its smaller would there be a difference in performance range etc

barrel length has very little to do with range/accuracy in airsoft. I also have the Krytac PDW and out the box both the PDW and SPR perform very similar. My SPR now is better as it is 410fps but both from new were very good.

imo, CYMA cm.045 (aks74u VFC clone). Got rid of all my other AEGs and using it for pretty much everything.

-Compact enough for cqb
-Big enough for assault role and with proper pistolgrip/stock/handguard/optional VG
-Robust enough for most anything and uses V3 gearbox (woop wooop!!)
-Once upgraded (and I run a shorter barrel!) I can give the snipers a fair challenge (sure, they are more accurate, but they are slow as well^^). Also shoots pretty far and accurate. Enough so that I could hit a small melon on the other side of our site (gotta measure the distance^^) without problem.
-Spits pretty well (had some comments on it!) on a 7,2v lipo and stock gearbox, and works great as a support role (with hicap/electric).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.