potentialy a new airsoft site in london,

Mrjonestoyou

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm possibly going to be opening a new airsoft site in London if I manage to get the loan, I was just wondering what would people like to see on a site? Out side or indoors? I know what I will be building but any ideas will I will be gratefull, inbox me, thank you

If indoors, proper ventilation/humidity control in summer, and no subzero temperatures (ice on floors) in winter.

Value for money compared with other sites. So not more than £5 per hour of game play (including game briefs, but not including safety brief/chrono/setup/packup).

Proper consideration for how many players is too many players - too many players and you might as well have gone to a range (where you don't get shot) instead.

No paintball!

• Head Moderator

Indoor, all year facility, offering multiple days per week.

There was a recent thread asking our opinions on a new outdoor (woodland) site in Hertfordshire, it is worth reading if you have not seen it as many of the points will be valid for indoors as well http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/29709-hertfordshire-potential-new-site-market-research/

Hi I'm possibly going to be opening a new airsoft site in London if I manage to get the loan, I was just wondering what would people like to see on a site? Out side or indoors? I know what I will be building but any ideas will I will be gratefull, inbox me, thank you

woop wooop!

good location for public transport would be my top priority (actually, probably the difference between me going or not going)!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.