Co2 pistol

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I am looking to buy a co2 pistol. Any ideas?

yeah - don't

What I mean is a good number of CO2 pistols are too hot to use at most sites

often on a fresh bulb you will be well over 500fps

even near 1,000fps on your very first shot - but comes down to around 400fps after half a dozen or so shots

but still way over so many people find they can't use them

Now there are ways to lower the fps, valve mod, even hammer mod plus you can get a refillable bulb and fill with propane/Green Gas

Plus some of the Dan Wesson revolvers can lower the fps with certain shells I think

But quite a number of them CO2 mofo's are a bit hot like I said

now if you are lucky and do some research you can get some guns that have co2 mags but also a GreenGas mag option too

Still - a bit of a pain and many just use GreenGas or propane/coleman gas with a drop of silicone

unless you are up north and extreme cold GG guns should be ok a few degrees above freezing

though some prefer the plastic lighter mags as opposed to metal that may be more prone to failure in cold weather

Other than that Electric - but few get much over 220fps

Sorry but there is a catch with most types - but often people prefer GreenGas over co2 pistols

If you really want one, take what Sitting Duck says into account. My newest fires at 330-340 after a few shots but on new bulb at about 400fps. I'd get an M1911 if you wanted to be safe.

Mike-

If you really want one, take what Sitting Duck says into account. My newest fires at 330-340 after a few shots but on new bulb at about 400fps. I'd get an M1911 if you wanted to be safe.Mike-

What did you get?

Thanks duck. I have an electric pistol and a kjw m9 (which will take both green gas and co2) but I am up north and play a lot at night and it's very cold. I am looking at 1911's. Would have preferred co2, had a go of one a couple of weeks ago and the kick was great and I like that the bulbs are small and a bit more reliable.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/29967-colt-cybergun-m1911-railgun-co2-pistol/

Its the M1911 'Railgun', they come in four different types/colours. Its licensed by Colt and manufactured by Cybergun. About £120.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/29967-colt-cybergun-m1911-railgun-co2-pistol/

Its the M1911 'Railgun', they come in four different types/colours. Its licensed by Colt and manufactured by Cybergun. About £120.

Where did you buy from? Did it all go ok?

Hi,

Apologies I wasn't quite correct with the manufacturer, a small point.

I bought it from a local airsoft site. I've been very happy with it.

Mike.

What did you get?

Thanks duck. I have an electric pistol and a kjw m9 (which will take both green gas and co2) but I am up north and play a lot at night and it's very cold. I am looking at 1911's. Would have preferred co2, had a go of one a couple of weeks ago and the kick was great and I like that the bulbs are small and a bit more reliable.

My KJW 1911 i bought from Taiwangun shoots a very steady 300FPS out of the box, had no issues with it, the kick is really hard and the guns pretty loud on that model. It also has Green Gas and CO2 mags for it, I wouldn't be surprised if it performed similar to your M9 TBH just a different look.

• Head Moderator
Plus some of the Dan Wesson revolvers can lower the fps with certain shells I think

But quite a number of them CO2 mofo's are a bit hot like I said

now if you are lucky and do some research you can get some guns that have co2 mags but also a GreenGas mag option too

The latest issue of Airsoft Action (March 2016) has an article on the new ASG Dan Wesson 715 (.357 Magnum) revolver. It comes in two versions; a stainless silver (low power) one with internal regulator at 300 fps and a steel grey (high power) one at 435-455 fps but can use "power down" shells that reduce the fps by about 50%.

The latest issue of Airsoft Action (March 2016) has an article on the new ASG Dan Wesson 715 (.357 Magnum) revolver. It comes in two versions; a stainless silver (low power) one with internal regulator at 300 fps and a steel grey (high power) one at 435-455 fps but can use "power down" shells that reduce the fps by about 50%.

I was tempted to get one of the Site legal ones when i came across them on Patrol Base, do like a magnum but the high powered ones were the only ones you could get a little while back and there's no way I'm spending money on a gun i can't skirmish.

If your set on a 1911 and don't mind using Green Gas you could always go double barreled as well, cause that doesn't look unwieldy at all.

If your set on a 1911 and don't mind using Green Gas you could always go double barreled as well, cause that doesn't look unwieldy at all.

I have held one of them and all I can say is it would be like having sex with a boot on the end of ur ........

I too was thinking of getting this, whats your experience with it so far?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.