Two tone spray

StretchWinters

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You need to wait until you have UKARA; because you will be manufacturing a RIF.

If you were to use some Scrim Netting to camo it up, that is fine as long as you only do it when your on site (camo it when you get there, take it off before you leave).

Once you have UKARA; spray away :-)

That mean i can?

No. It's just that UKARA doesn't really mean anything. /jaded

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-violent-crime-reduction-act-2006-commencement-no-3-order-2007-firearms-measures

Notice how this page rarely mentions manufacturing and airsoft together (in the context of the defence of "permitted activities"), whereas airsoft and purchasing frequently together.

• Supporters

Another ukara vcra war on the horizon.........

I think technically you can't remanufacture an IF into a RIF somewhere in the vcra it states that

but does not clearly state that even if you have a defense/ukara you are allowed to turn an IF into RIF

yeah kind of sounds daft but sure it reads something like that in there pages and pages etc......

so we have various posts/wars on the exact word for wording of the vcra

how this will all be policed and implemented remains open for question

Plus most sites won't care too much if you posses a RIF or a repainted IF

you could have obtained the gun before 2007 or been gifted it even if you are u18

From a Law point of view - you are not allowed to remanufacture

but where this may lead to if you have a defense - ukara is only one type of defense blah blah blah

if you are a regular skirmisher then you have a sort of defense

so you have some sort of reason to possess a RIF - how valid this is remains open for questioning

but all the same you would have a reason or defense to be in possesion of a RIF

Another factor is if the prosecution could prove that YOU actually remanufactured it

or did the 2-tone ahem wear off so to speak.....

The easiest answer is cover with tape at your site

remove tape when you leave = IF still

it - the vcra is not quite so crystal clear in every detail and can be read a different way or interpreted slightly differently

I will sate right here and now I myself may have got it so very very wrong and in no way am I saying yes it will be fine

It is down to you to determine exactly where you stand on a legal side of things....

I'm no barrister - no way....

The most important thing above all else is to ensure that don't be a dick drawing attention to yourself

gun in bag and act responsibly on & off the field - thus drawing little attention to yourself

The police tbh - won't really give a toss as long as you ain't a dick and can prove your defense/ukara/skirmish site etc...

(most of them won't even know the full vcra and where airsoft fits in anyway)

As to spraying the gun - keep the 2-tone parts well away from Fairy Power Spray as this can remove or erode the paint away

(so I am lead to think)

If after all this we have have another ukara/vcra bloodbath - just remember, YOU started it :)

No. It's just that UKARA doesn't really mean anything. /jaded

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-violent-crime-reduction-act-2006-commencement-no-3-order-2007-firearms-measures

Notice how this page rarely mentions manufacturing and airsoft together (in the context of the defence of "permitted activities"), whereas airsoft and purchasing frequently together.

Link was really helpful, cheers man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.