Best camo/colour that goes with black gear?

KristianTombs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Best for what? Best for looking l33t? All black. Best for camo? Black doesn't really work.

Grey is in vogue. Black crye style pants, grey top / soft shell and black pc is an impressive intimidating look, but no good for camour.

But then at airsoft ranges no camo is good camo.

Thankfully there is no camo police.

Maybe there is, but we just can't see them in *their* camo!

Seriously though, go with what you like the look of. I use DPM & Black Vest. But that's mainly because DPM is cheap.

Fleck and Black does look pretty good though.

I tend to use Flecktarn.co.uk for a lot of my gear. Never had any issues with them.

• Moderators

ooh nooooooo another camo topic! hahaha....quick hide behind the bush in multicam we'll be fine,.,,,

seriously, in Airsoft, camo is just for looks, it may help, but more if you stand still for an hour and make no movement.....

just go for what you think looks good, you can afford and you like as your wearing it :)

Military 1st, go for it, always order from them unless they dont have my size then i got to Poland and e-military or some other site, but mainly as i buy helikon stuff :)....plus at mil 1st you get a pack of gummy bears with your order!! :)

• Head Moderator

Have you looked at this website for Flecktarn camo, new and used kit. http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/camouflagekit_flecktarn.html

• Moderators

Dig woodland 😄 But tiger to be different if you want

As much help as a chocolate fire guard haha 😄

Would just like to say thanks for all the suggestions guys, bought a pair of trousers, a shirt and a multifunctional headgear in digital woodland from military first.

Will post a pic on this thread of what they look like with the chest rig when it arrives just help out anyone else who is in the situation I was in.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.