What BB'S do you use?

Ross49

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ill take the bite,

I used some zero one bb's and they fed okay in some guns however all my GBBR's destroyed them

At an event held at longmoor a while back i used some king arms platinum series bbs and they worked fantastically in the guns i had at the time, i have taken the gamble and stocked up on King arms for all my rifles

hopefully it doesnt bite me in the arse :)

I currently use Devil Blasters, have never had any issues TBH.

Previously used Bulldog BB's - lots of bad write ups about those - but again, never had any issues, reason I switched because Devil Blasters I can get in bulk & through a local shop so gives me the opportunity to go out & spend on other gear that I don't really need! ;-)

textmining-worms-copy.jpg

Nice.

The reason I ask, when I was target shooting with a .177 air rifle different pellets of the same weight acted different it was a case of finding the right pellet for the gun me and my mate had the same gun but got different results from the same pellet is this the same for airsoft?

• Root Admin

BBs do vary in airsoft, but with most AEGs at most ranges just some half-decent stuff yields similar results. When you start talking about sniper rifle and DMR ammo that's when subjectivity plays a big part. Also different batches of BBs get different results (Nuprol are pretty well known for their terrible mid-production batches from last year).

• Head Moderator

ASG Blasters (0.25g). Never experienced any problems using them and they are not expensive.

• Supporters

Blasters 0.25's

Blaster Devils 0.36's

Monkey balls 0.4's and above when they get them in stock

Proballs 0.43's

Edit :- I did have 0.4 and 0.43 rockets and they was ok, but subsequent batches swelled

• Moderators

Ones I got from first three games still, 0.2 excell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.