Goggles for glasses wearers

Trios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, last skirmish event I went to the masks being supplied steamed up and were not helpful for glasses wearers. I would like to buy some good all around protection goggles that will fit chunky ish glasses (about an inch in height). Can anyone recommend any glasses that would give good protection and fit quite large glasses. My glasses are like theyse ones:

http://www.theopticshop.co.uk/icy-glasses-162-c2/

For that type of frame on your glasses is going to be difficult finding something to fit. The ones I use are Arena Flackjak.

You can find some cheap-chinese made ones on eBay as well as a few sellers selling the on brand goggles. I purchased both and would recommend the on brand as their dimention is slightly wider on the inside and aren't made to fit the much smaller asian faces (no racism intended) over in the chinese industries.

I wear quite wide glasses and they haven't steamed up on me yet. I would recommend buying both though and having the cheaper set as a reserve.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.