Last chance to change my mind!

Reece_Spurs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The time has come to purchase a new toy and after just finishing a quiet night shift where I had plenty of time to look around and choose what to buy, I've finally settled on this..

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-m4-m15-m16-variants/krytac-trident-spr-black.htm#.VrwyaViLREY

To go with it I've decided on this scope aswell..

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-sights-scopes/we-wecog-4x32-dr-acog-sight.htm#.VrwzBFiLREY

Thoughts on both guys?

I'll freely admit my air soft knowledge isn't amazing but it is by no means bad, so any thoughts or suggestions are welcome before I buy this in a few hours. I have up to a £600 budget (Thanks christmas work bonus :D) Which is alot of money, so I wanted to make sure both these are value for money.

Awesome cheers dude.

I just watched a review where they had a suppressor attached and it looks awesome so I may get one of those aswell, so if anyone can suggest a suppressor (Ideally from patrol base so i can order the lot from them) I'd appreciate it as my knowledge in suppressors are basically zero.

I know if I had £500-600 I'd go for a new Marui...

Horses for courses though.

To be honest, £315 for a gun is almost the most i'm willing to spend right now (says the guy that wants to spend £135 on a scope) as I'm still fairly new and from the reviews I've seen this beast has all upgraded internals needed for the foreseeable future.

I too would encourage putting that optic money into the gun and maybe getting something even nicer. The Krytacs are very good though.

You're probably right, but I've pretty much set my heart on this now, especially after watching a load of reviews on youtube. The optic is mainly because I want a very good quality Acog for this gun and 4x zoom. I have a holographic and red dot site for my other 2 but really want a good quality 4x with a doctor sight.

Go for the crb over the spr. It shoots just as well but is shorter so easier to handle, especially if your chucking a suppressor on the end.

The length I prefer in all honesty mate, simply because I might down the line make it a DMR of sorts, not quite sure but I quite like the long length. Thanks for the suggestion though. You want to point me towards a suppressor?

• Supporters

Excellent choice on the SPR, I'd say Krytacs are by far my favourite thing we stock and even after a year of them in store I have genuinely never ever been inside one. Scorpion Evos and Maruis we all know what they look like ;)

Grab this sight over the WE one:

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-sights-scopes/30mm-cantilevered-spr-1-1-4x24dot-scope-mount.htm#.Vrxq4a2iSao

Much higher quality than the WE optics, they're very solid mounts (I use one on my .22 mini rifle) and on that rifle, it'll look better. Objectively, not subjectively. They look better.

Krytac have had excellent reviews in AI and AA - don't get me wrong, I'm not not-rating them - but for me, I'd go for Marui if I wanted an AR-type.

I don't give a monkey's about recoil.

I want a consistently reliable shooter out of the box. The Marui magic is still strong.

• Supporters

Krytac have had excellent reviews in AI and AA - don't get me wrong, I'm not not-rating them - but for me, I'd go for Marui if I wanted an AR-type.

I don't give a monkey's about recoil.

I want a consistently reliable shooter out of the box. The Marui magic is still strong.

The krytac is better put together and made out of better materials.

It will out perform the marui guns in every way out the box. I like marui stuff but I am able to look at it with out rose tinted glasses, the magic is a myth its not real.

There is no better made or better performing M4 out the box without bying a PTW.

• Supporters

But with a PTW you'd need to waterproof, rewind the motor etc before you would be particularly happy using one.

If I were to go out and buy a brand new AR type tomorrow, it would without question be a Krytac CRB or SPR

Sod the rewinding just get a etiny motor. But yeah agree 100%. Best AR family gun without dropping over a grand is Krytac.

Hi,

Why not review and wait for these bad boys and their retailed cheaper!

KRYTAC has also introduced two new entry level AEGs, the Alpha SDP and the Alpha CRB. The Alpha SDP features a 5” smooth hand guard, a compact carbine stock, and a retail price of $255. The Alpha CRB features a 10.5” barrel, 9” Alpha rail, KRYTAC battery stock, and a retail price of $275. The Alpha series performance is targeted for one joule and is slated for release in Q2, 2016.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.