Help fixing ICS L85A2

ConnorThompson011

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

To anyone who owns an ICS L85A2 I could really use a hand fixing mine. The problem is firing the gun on semi automatic I'm not sure what it is but I think its an electrical problem so after maybe 5 shots the gun will just flat out stop shooting and the trigger will just click until I switch to full auto and back again if someone has or had a similar issue with it and has managed to fix it please let me know.

P.S I switched the motor out for quite a cheap one soon after I bought it because the wire connecting the motor to the gearbox broke I dont think this is relevant because It might have happened before that I cant quite remember.

End of last month, I lent my L85 to a player because his ICS l85 was having similar problems, a little lever would jump where the trigger unit is located that would give him intermittent trigger response, a few of us looked at it & suggested something had to be done to that little lever & the fire selector rod (from fire selector on rear of rifle to the trigger unit)

I can't tell you what they suggested but I suggested a little bit of cardboard be placed under the little lever

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.