Milsim Calendar

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That's simple enough to understand Baz :)

• Supporters

Its funny, people are critical but strangely busy doing their hair when invited to do something better :-)

UI is what the user sees, what the user experiences, how he or she perceives the functionality. If it is below standard then they won't care about the functionality.

Also, I am a straightforward man. If everybody tells you the site is awesome because you did it in your free time and they respect that and don't want to be mean, you will believe it really is awesome and won't see why users turn away.

Once again: I do respect the work you've done and the intentions you have to make the milsim-ing better in the UK. We need more people like you. I'm just saying in my direct way that there is the issue with the UI that you should address.

If I were invited ;) I probably would be able to suggest a few tips or even do a few things. It is not unprecedented for me. In my old country I still run the go to page for airsoft newbies that's been running since 2009 (and I pay for the server from my own pocket) even though I don't even live there any more. I am a good guy, I'm just not polite enough. :D

Chill mate. You take life too seriously.

Its legible. One thing Ive learnt is I could spend hundreds of pounds getting it done professionally and somebody would still criticise it.

Youre right about the appearance but Id rather put my energy into the games.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.